If you are familiar with Stardew Valley and want to learn more about the game, you have come to the right place.
These trees abound throughout in Stardew Valley but don’t get fooled by their common appearance throughout the game. These trees can go a long way to help you win your games.
During your gameplay, you can use these trees as a valuable resource, and use them to create new infrastructure, get wood or materials to sell for extra gold.
How To Get Maple Seeds In Stardew Valley?
There are several ways of getting maple seeds which include taking them from the tree as well as other sources-
1. In the Foraging Level 1, you can get your hands on the seeds by shaking or cutting down a maple tree.
2. Look for the seeds in the garbage cans.
3. Search for the fallen seeds by digging into the soil with an axe.
4. Directly purchase the seeds from the Travelling Cart.
How To Grow Maple Trees In Stardew Valley?
In order to grow maple trees I Stardew Valley, you will first need maple tree seeds or sapling along with a tree fertiliser.
Plant the seeds or sapling into the ground and you can nourish it with the fertiliser to help it grow faster.
There are 5 stages to the growth of Maple trees-
- Plant the maple seeds into the ground. Be careful to plant it atleast 8 tiles farther from other saplings or trees.
- In this stage, new leaves will begin to appear in your sapling.
- Here, your sapling will start to increase in height as well as have an increasing number of leaves.
- After this stage, your tree will reach maturity. Now, it has grown taller, and developed a trunk. Its growth will slow down and it will soon be reaching full maturity.
- In this last stage, your tree is fully grown. You can either cut it and get resources or you can tap the tree for some maple syrup every 9 days.
How to Use Maple Syrup?
Being able to have maple syrup will give you a precious resource which you can use in many ways. Here are some ideas-
1. Use it as a token of friendship towards the villagers
2. Sell the maple syrup
3. Cook the delicious and healthy Maple Bars
4. Use the syrup to open a Bee House and earn money.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the easiest way to get Maple Syrup Stardew Valley?
Ans. You can use a heavy tapper to get maple syrup from the maple trees quickly.
Q2. Where can I buy Stardew maple seeds?
Ans. It is not possible to buy maple seeds in Stardew Valley but you can get them by shaking or cutting a maple tree.