Wanna go underwater and do mining in Minecraft? I’m sure you all have an urge to do this! After all, But the question is, how will you breathe underwater?
There are ways to breathe underwater in Minecraft. And one of the best options for this is to use water breathing potion.
Wonder how to make it. Here I’ll give you all the solutions regarding water breathing potion in Minecraft.
Before going into details, let me give you a chart of what I’m going to discuss today regards the water-breathing potion Minecraft.
- How to Breathe Underwater in Minecraft – The Way You Can Use
- How to Make a Water Breathing Potion – The Most Effective Process
- Minecraft Pufferfish Uses
- Water Breathing Potion 8 Minutes
- What Does Respiration Do in Minecraft
Okay. Now let’s start!
Minecraft – How To Breathe Underwater – The Problem And The Solution
Breathing underwater is quite impossible for inhabitants of the land, for obvious scientific reasons. And Minecraft doesn’t take any fairy steps and make you breathe underwater without any help. We can’t do so in real life, right?
But then the question arrives that how to breathe underwater in Minecraft?
How To Breathe Underwater In Minecraft – The Way You Can Use
The best way to breathe underwater in Minecraft is either use an enchantment or a water breathing potion.You can find enchantments in various places. But I’ll suggest to use the water breathing potion instead. This is easy to make, and more effective.
Now the technical part, how to make water breathing potion in Minecraft?
How To Make A Water Breathing Potion – The Most Effective Process
You’ll need certain things to make water breathing potion. Here’s the chart –
- 1 Blaze Powder (To be crafted with 1 Blaze Rod)
- 1 Water Bottle
- A Crafting Table (To be crafted with 4 wood planks)
- A Brewing Stand (To be crafted with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Puffer Fish
Now follow the steps below to make your breathing potion –
- Craft the Blaze Powder you have with 1 Blaze Rod.
- Make a Crafting Table using four planks of any type of wood. What wood you’re using doesn’t matter here.
- Place the Crafting Table on the ground.
- Open the 3×3 crafting grid using the table.
- Place a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row and three Cobblestones to make a Brewing Stand.
- Open the brewing menu by using the Brewing Stand after placing it on the ground.
- Add Blaze Powder into the box right in the upper-left corner of the brewing menu in order to activate the Brewing Stand.
- Add the Water Bottle to any of the three boxes at the bottom of the brewing menu.
- Add the Nether Wart into the top box of the brewing menu. Your Water Bottle will fill with an awkward potion once the brewing process is completed.
- Now add the Puffer Fish into the top box of the brewing menu.
- Now the brewing process will start over again, and when it will be finished, the awkward potion in your Water Bottle will be replaced with a Potion of Water Breathing.
Voila! Your potion is ready!
Minecraft Pufferfish Uses
Pufferfish is one of the essential ingredients for making Water Breathing Potion. Apart from that, you can use it in various ways.
- You can feed wolves and cats with Pufferfish. It will heal a Wolf, and make a cat hop off your chest, or bed. And this fish reduces the time a kitten takes to turn into a mature cat. That means, you can grow your baby cat faster by feeding it with Pufferfish.
- You can scoop a Pufferfish in a bucket. It will be included in the water source block once you do it.
- You can trade Emerald by Pufferfish from the villagers.
Water Breathing Potion 8 Minutes
You can extend your time underwater using water breathing potion by making a variant of your water breathing potion. You can stay underwater for 8 minutes using it. That’s why it’s called Water Breathing Potion 8 Minutes.
In order to make it, you’ll need your regular water breathing potion, and 1 Redstone.
Here is the chart of how to do it –
- Open your Brewing Stand to get the Brewing Stand Menu.
- Add Blaze Powder to activate the brewing stand.
- Add Water Breathing Potion in any of the boxes at the bottom of the brewing stand.
- Add the Redstone into the top box of the brewing stand.
Your bottle now contains with Water Breathing Potion (8:00)
What Does Respiration Do in Minecraft
Respiration is an enchantment you wear on helmets in Minecraft. It helps you to breathe underwater for more time.
Generally, Minecraft players can hold their breath for only 15 seconds. Respiration adds time to it. It has 3 levels. Each level adds 15 seconds to the last level used.
It means, if you’re using the first level, you’ll get 15 + 15 = 30 seconds of breathing time. If you’re using level II, you’ll get 15 + 15(level I time) +15 = 45 seconds. Similarly, you’ll get 60 seconds if you’re using the third level of Respiration.
How Long Does The Water Breathing Potion Last?
Generally it lasts for 3 minutes. That means you can breathe underwater for 3 minutes using a normal water breathing potion.
Can I Increase The Time Of Using A Water Breathing Potion To Breathe?
Yes, you can. In order to do that, you have to make variants of your regular water-breathing potion.
How Many Potions Are There In The Game Minecraft?
There are total number of 72 potions in Minecraft with different uses.
What Else Do I Need To Make A Variant Of Water Breathing Potion?
You’ll need 1) a Redstone, 2) Dragon’s breath, and 3) Gunpowder.
What Is Splash Water Breathing Potion?
Splash water Breathing Potion is a variant of your regular water breathing potion which you make by adding the Gunpowder to your regular potion.
Check Before You Go!
To make a useful water-breathing potion, it’s very important to make it in the correct way. Just follow the steps of How to make a water breathing potion in Minecraft I gave you above to make an absolutely useful potion that helps you perfectly in underwater breathing.
Stay connected to this page to know more about interesting facts on gaming! Enjoy!
Read Also- ILLUSTRATIVE GUIDE ON HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 0X80042405 – 0XA001A