Making Hammer from scratch requires seventeen stages to complete. If you are starting with Little Alchemy and want to begin from the beginning, you can begin with Step 1.
If you have already created some of the things included in these steps, you can take them up from wherever you are in your trip through Little Alchemy, even if you are in the middle of the process.
- Mud is the product of water and soil.
- Lava is created when fire and earth are combined.
- Energy equals fire and air.
- Rain is made up of water and air.
- Rain plus soil equals plant.
- Stone is created from lava and air.
- Stone and fire together equal metal.
- Sand is composed of rock and air.
- Glass is made of sand and fire.
- Plants plus mud equals a Swamp.
- Life is equal parts swamp and energy.
- The sum of life and earth is a human.
- Sand and glass are synonyms for time.
- The tree is equal to Time and Plant.
- Metal plus human equals a tool.
- Wood is equal to Tree and Tool.
- Hammer is the product of Wood and Metal.
The conclusion is as follows. Simples. If you are new to the game and would like extra specifics, or if you are sharing this with a buddy who is just starting, we do go into more depth below, which may be beneficial if you are either new to the game yourself or sharing this with a friend who is just starting.
Guide On: How To Make Clay In Little Alchemy 2
You must know first how to make a tool in little alchemy 2 for making a hammer.
For your convenience and education, the following sections will walk you through everything in complete detail, with photographs and even item definitions.
How To Make Hammer In Little Alchemy 2 – Recipes
- Choose Wood from the Elements panel, then drop it on the playing board using the mouse.
- From the Elements panel, choose little alchemy metal and then drag and drop it onto the piece of Wood that you already had on the playing board from Step 1.
There are four different ways to make a Hammer, and they are as follows:
- Tool + Metal
- Tool + Rock
- Tool + Steel
- Tool + Stone
- Tool + Woodpecker
The first recipe, “Tool and Metal,” is highlighted in bold since it is the one that is the least difficult to acquire. After that, we will go over the necessary steps to get both elements. Tool and little alchemy steel are the best ones.
How To Make Metal?
A metal is any member of the family of elementary substances known as metals, which include gold, silver, and copper.
All metals have a crystalline structure when they are solid, and many metals exhibit opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a distinctive sheen when they have recently been broken. Follow these steps to learn how to make metal in little alchemy 2:
- Stone can be found in the Elements panel; simply dragging it onto the playing board will bring it into play.
- Select fire from the Elements panel, and then drop it onto the Stone you have placed on the playing board in Step 1; this completes the first step.
Here are a few different recipes.
- The land is equal to Earth plus Earth.
- Land plus land equals a continental mass.
- Continent Plus Continent = Planet
- The atmosphere is equal parts air and planet.
- Clouds are formed when water combines with air.
- Fire + Fire Equals Energy
- Energy added to a cloud equals lightning.
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle plus puddle equals pond Pond plus pond equals lake
- Thunderstorms plus the lake equals life.
- Land + Living Things = Plants + Animals
- Adding Earth to Water Creates Mud
- Lava is created by combining earth and fire.
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone plus mud equals clay
- Stone plus life equals a human
- Stone plus fire equals to metal
Also read: How To Make A Monster In Little Alchemy 2?
How To Make Hammer In Little Alchemy 2 – Uses
Then the following recipes will require you to have the Hammer available to them as an ingredient.
Hammer + Metal
Hammer + Steel
Hammer + Coconut
Hammer + Boulder
Hammer + earth
Hammer + Hill
Hammer + Mountain
Hammer + Rock
Hammer + Stone
Hammer + Boulder
Hammer + Stone
Hammer + Box
Hammer + Container
The crafting experience in Little Alchemy 2 is pared down to its barest essentials. Discover planets, spacecraft, and even unicorns by combining different things, beginning with only air, water, earth, and fire.
Combine things, and build up the world from the ground up! You can lose track of time while exploring the vast and entertaining library, where you can find amusing explanations accompanying interesting goods.
Recipes That Require Hammer In Little Alchemy 2 Myths and Monsters
|Bell||Hammer + MetalHammer + Steel|
|Coconut Milk||Hammer + Coconut|
|Ore||Hammer + BoulderHammer + EarthHammer + HillHammer + MountainHammer + RockHammer + Stone|
|Statue||Hammer + BoulderHammer + Stone|
|Toolbox||Hammer + BoxHammer + Container|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.How do you make Thor in Little Alchemy 1?
Storm merged with Deity.
A god with a bolt of lightning
Q2. How do you make a fox in Little Alchemy 2?
Chicken and animal together.
Combining a chicken with a wolf or a dog.
Q3. How Do You Make A Zoo In Little Alchemy 2?
Animal + container.
Animal + cage.
Read more: How To Make Evil In Little Alchemy 2?