Always having the Activate Windows watermarks in the corner of your monitor? That’s kind of annoying. Isn’t it?
Today, I’m going to share the easiest ways by which you can solve this problem. Let’s start!
Table of Contents
- How to Get Rid of Activate Windows?
- Four Methods to get rid of the watermark
How to Get Rid of Activate Windows?
When your Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 is in a state of improper activation, the watermark pops up in the bottom right corner of your screen. The watermark states, “Activate Windows, Go to Settings to Activate Windows.” This watermark also shows up in screenshot and video recordings.
This can create many issues– it can restrict you to change the basic settings of Windows (colors, themes).
Activate windows watermark is an alarm to activate your Windows and to continue using the features of it. The watermark comes when you are using the trial version of it.
Four Methods to get rid of the watermark
By buying the original version of Windows you can simply get rid of the watermark. If you don’t want to do that, I’m listing some ways which can help you to get rid of the watermark:
1#) Method 1: The Microsoft Toolkit
The easiest and simplest way to activate your windows is to use Microsoft Toolkit. This can remove the watermark permanently. To implement this process, follow the instructions.
- You have to download Microsoft Toolkit.
- Extract the files.
- Then open the four-colored logo of it.
- Now you can see many pictures and a black screen.
- Now find the Windows icon button and click on it.
- Then click on EZ-Activator and press Active.
- Check the black screen for the activation message.
- You are done. No watermark forever.
2#) Method 2: Remove the Watermark permanently
The main idea regarding the solution is to remove all background images. To make the watermark disappear, follow these steps:
- Press both the Window key and S at the same time.
- Then click on the Control Panel.
- From the list that shows up, choose Ease of Access Centre.
- Then press on the option: Make the computer easy to see.
- Select the tick box that says: Remove the background image (where available)
- Press ok.
- Now see whether you can see the watermark anymore.
3#) Method 3: Standard settings in the OS support center
If you don’t know many things about Computer, then this method can become your saviour. This method is also found in the Official Microsoft website.
- First, type the word cod
- Click on Command Prompt
- Choose the option for Run as Administration
- After that, a black command prompt window will appear on the screen. There you need to type the phrase “ credit-set TESTSIGNING OFF”
- Without any further delay press enter.
- Now close the window and reboot the computer.
4#) Method 4: Use 3rd party tools
By using free third-party software you can activate windows. Don’t download some old programmes that are found on Google, as they may contain some malicious codes and viruses.
this can disable the watermark. You have to download it and install it. After installation, it will sign you out of the computer. After signing back, you won’t see the watermark anymore.
this is a good alternative to counterfeit Windows product keys. This one can also be used to activate other Microsoft product keys. You just need to download and then install it. After that click on the Activation and then Activate windows. Once it says it has finished its work, restart your computer. Now, you are good to go.
I have mentioned all the best and convenient methods by which you can get rid of the activate Windows watermark. If you get the watermark again then try a different method or try the same one again. All these methods are applicable for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Personally, I will recommend you to buy the original serial key provided by the Windows Operating system. If not, then I hope this article will help you.